stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Digital stamps from Dora!!

Today I am posting a card with a digital stamp from Dora, she lives in the Netherlands and she can draw beautifully, some of her images are turned into digital stamps. You can check it out HERE
Dora asked me to be part of her design team....of course I said YES, I love to do that!!
This month the theme is winter and I am using her image for this card. It is called blue chicadee with pine cone.Coloured with derwent colorsoft pencils and a for the background I used a stencil with a clarity brush with some antique linen distress ink from Tim Holtz. I also added some chunky, white enamel powder as snow.
First I coloured the bird and then I put a thin layer of glossy accents on it, when that is dry, I make the background.
Looking forward to play more with Dora's stamps, the best part of digi stamps....they don't take up any room in my packed craft room, lol.
Here is a list of the numbers from the pencils:
670  710  400 580  500  640  510  720  530  520  010  650
                              Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

Hallo Allemaal,
Hier dan mijn eerste creatie voor Dora! Erg leuk om met haar stempels te gaan werken. Je kunt alle info  HIER vinden.
Ik woon in Ontario,  Canada op een boerderij en maak al zo'n 15 jaar kaarten, blijf het leuk vinden.
Deze kaart is met de pimpelnees en denneappel stamp en ingekleurd met derwent colorsoft potloden, nadat ik klaar was met kleuren, heb ik een laagje glossy accents aangebracht, toen dat droog was, heb ik een stencil gebruikt met een kwast van clarity wat inkt aangebracht van Tim Holtz, antique linen.
De nummers van de potloden zijn als volgt:
670  710  400 580  500  640  510  720  530  520  010  650
Ik heb ook wat chunky enamel poeder gebruikt, wat hard wordt als je het embost.
                                       Hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden! Groetjes, Anja




1 comment:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Prachtig kaartje Anja. En ja ik ken ook de tekeningen van Dora. Die zijn echt heel gaaf. Groetjes, Ankie