stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, August 26, 2017

C4C400, hello sunshine!


A bright and cheerful card today! This is for the challenge over at the CRAZIES
We are asked to make a back to school card/to cheer some one up card.
I choose to make a cheerful card, sure happy to be back in my craft room, I found this stamp set in the Dollar store, since I love flowers, it ended up in my basket, lol. Sentiment is from Altenew.
The flowers are coloured with distress inks and then I put a glossy coat over it before I made the background and splattered some chlorine on it, be careful , that stuff is not really meant to be used in your craft area.
Some nuvo drops in the center of the flowers, a strip of shiny tape and a piece of dp out of my stash...
                               Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

No comments: