stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Relax, this is your day!


Happy Sunday! Hope you get to relax this day! I love Sundays, we go to church and usually do something fun or relaxing,visit with friends and today we have a good, old church picnic.

My card today is for CRAFT A SCENE, my second card with a beach scene, hope you will join us in the fun too! I have used Rubbernecker stamps, they are our sponsor this month by the way, from the set by Kittie , cause a scene. Lots of images to make a beach scene. My stampscapes came in handy too, for the clouds with sun, 107 E, and cloud bits, 292 C, and the water stamp, SC 231.

A variety of Tim Holtz inks (squeezed lemonade, faded jeans, scattered straw) were used and some SU colours, baja breeze and artichoke. Borderpunch from EK, a white gelpen to highlight the water, twine, sentiment from Heartfelt creations (western sentiments). The birds are from Clear Dollar stamps. Don't forget to check out the work from the other DT members!

Thanks for stopping by, Anja

9 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Heel mooi plaatje!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wat prachtig Anja. Net een schilderijtje. Groetjes, Ankie

Anonymous said...

Goh, wat komt er toch veel kijken voor een kaart, maar: hij is weer goed gelukt, lijkt wel een schilderij.. (er zit een Picasso, daar in het verre Canada!) Groetjes, Ingrid

Scrap Affair said...

FABulous card Anja!!! So relaxing!

Quilting with Jannette said...

If you'd tell me where this beach is, I'll be heading there... I NEED some relaxation!

joyce said...

Beautiful card! I want to go there too!!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card Anja! The see looks wonderful and so does the beach.

Mooi!

Wendy said...

Just had to have a little catch up here. I'm VERY behind in my blogging and visiting lately!
Beautiful card--so serene and relaxing!!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is so cool! I love how you've added the 'white caps' on the water ... I'll have to remember that little trick! Thanks for inspiration!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS