stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, June 1, 2012

One more....second post today C4C138

I just had to make one more......and then I found out about this challenge, you can look it up HERE. My friend Andrea is on their design team.One layer and embellishments are allowed....this fits right in, I think. I made a mask with my oval nestabilities and sponged Tim Holtz distress inks on, I have used the following colours:

-tumbled glass, faded jeans, squeezed lemon, peeled paint, dried marigold.

Then I stamped the branches in Versafine black, they are from the set delicate branches, made by Inkadinkadoo, sentiment from Just Rite, fancy tags. The next step is spraying it with Tim Holtz gold glimmermist (with the mask still in place) The birds are from a Mc Gill punch, bling and ribbon from my stash. Some score lines were added with the scor pal.

This is an easy way to make a card, get out your inks and try it too! Thanks, Anja

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow, Anja, this is beautiful! Those colors are stunning together. I hope you have a blessed weekend :D

Mieke'S said...

Deze is ook prachtig!
Nogmaals fijn weekend!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Dora said...

een hele mooie kaart,
groetjes

Nancy Linker said...

I just love the colors and the black is so striking! Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing!

joyce said...

You are on a roll!! Love this technique!